Mountain View, California
Service Scheduling

I paid United Professional Services several thousand dollars and have a signed contract with Greg Cross.They came out and did a couple hours of work if that and quit responding to my calls.

I am currently seeking councel and I am suing them for money and damages. They also stole a lot of building material that was in my house and the material that I purchased for the job. Do not use them!!!! I will file a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

They like to blame their ways in their employees drug problems.Warning do not use them!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with United Professional Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more United Professional Services - Washer Repair rip off United Professional Services "I Called United Professional Services to have my washing machine repaired. They arrived and quickly diagnosed the problem as a defective circuit board. They replaced the board and charged me..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more